What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the browser of the user to collect standard Internet registration information and information on the behavior of visitors on a website. That is, it is of small text files that are stored on the hard drive of the computer and that serve to identify the user when he connects again to the website. Its purpose is to record the user's visit and save certain information. Its use is common and frequent on the web since it allows the pages to function in a more efficiently and achieve greater personalization and analysis on the user behavior.
What type of Cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the services of ZAMORA CARPINTEROS CB or when they are manually deleted. Further, Depending on their objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user.
Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up a order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, control the fraud linked to the security of the service, make the registration request or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing the licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed in her team, configuring the browser options to your liking. Google Chrome
Microsoft Internet Explorer
You can learn more about online advertising based on the behavior and privacy online in the following link:
Google data protection Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Updates and changes in the privacy / cookies policy.
The La Flor de España website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically. When produce significant changes in this Cookies Policy, these will be communicated to users either through the web or via email to users registered.
There are two legal obligations imposed by the regulations, namely: the obligation transparency and the obligation to obtain consent. Prior to the study by the entities involved in the more appropriate solutions to comply with the aforementioned obligations (of according to the nature of their activity, the business model they develop and the scope of their responsibility), they are recommended to carry out a review of the cookies that are used, either internally or with the advice from associations or specialized entities.
Therefore, the information about cookies provided at the time of requesting consent must be sufficiently complete to allow Users understand their purposes and the use that will be given to them.
What cookies does my website use?
- PHPSESSID - This OWN cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no established expiration since it disappears when the web is closed.
- SID, APISID, SSID, SAPISID - These are technical cookies used by Google to stay connected to your Google account when visiting its services. The duration is 2 years
- SID, HSID - These are technical cookies used by Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties. The duration is 2 years.
- SID is an analysis cookie used by Google to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Duration: 1 year
- SIDCC is an analytics cookie used by Google to collect website statistics and track conversion rates. The duration is 1 month